Thursday, March 1, 2007

Essential Question 2: What can I do to make the world a better place?

I have seen and thought about a lot tonight. So for now I am going to change my essential question from Who am I, to What can I do make the world a better place? Seeing what people have gone through really made me think. i have all my life to figure out who I am, but I cannot help those who need it now in ten years. Peace and poverty are daily crisis's that require attention. Unfortunately, we are not being told the facts. I have learned so much in one day, that if everyone understood what it would be like they would make an impact. Watching what is going on around the world made me motivated to write about these subjects. Anyone can fight the fight. With wars going on and people fighting over material things, we all need a little inspiration. Personally I myself found some little helpers around the globe. They are my heroes and inspired me to write about such problems.

CHILDREN FOR PEACE...who make a difference


These are the Children for Peace. Whether holding a sign or just believing, they have a impacted me. I saw how even small things could be so successful. It is true, anything is better than nothing. This is what they mean to me:

C hildren
H appiness
I nspiring
L ove
D irect
R eliability
E ffective
N ever ending

F reedom
O riginality
R espect

P eace
E qual
A mazing
C aring
E mpathy

No comments: